Apache log4net™ 2.0.8 Release Notes
Apache log4net 2.0.8 fixes a LockRecursionException that could happen inside the FileAppender under certain circumstances. It also adds support for LogicalThreadContext to the .NET Standard build based on AsyncLocal rather than CallContext.
- [LOG4NET-466] - "LockRecursionException: A read lock may not be acquired with the write lock held in this mode." exception
- [LOG4NET-550] - Logging recursively from an Appender not supported for NET_4_0 and MONO_4_0
- [LOG4NET-551] - LockRecursionException when using File Appenders
- [LOG4NET-554] - LogicalThreadContext was removed in .NETStandard
- [LOG4NET-553] - DebugAppender configuration should give the possibility to disable outputting loggerName as category